Extraordinary Sale Terms & Conditions
Guests (“you”) can enjoy the following offers (“Offers”) during The Extraordinary Sale (the “Promotion”) from 16th June – 14th August 2022 (the “Term”) at participating boutiques (further details in the link below) (the “Participating Boutiques”):
Please note that the Offers may be subject to exclusions and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please enquire at the individual Participating Boutique for more details.
- This Promotion is operated by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited of Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, OX26 6WD (“we”, “our”, “us”) in conjunction with the Participating Boutiques at Bicester Village.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you are not entitled to participate in the Promotion at any time before the commencement of or after the expiry of the Term.
- The Offers available as part of this Promotion: (i) cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers available in Bicester Village during the Term; (ii) cannot be used for prior purchases; (iii) cannot be used to purchase gift cards; and (iv) apply to purchases made in a single transaction in the applicable Participating Boutique only.
- The Promotion Invitation and the Membership Code have no cash value.
- The Promotion is personal to the recipient of the Promotion Invitation and cannot be transferred.
- We reserve the right to amend, withdraw or cancel this Promotion for reasons that are beyond our reasonable control including an act of God, fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic (including any continuation of COVID-19), earthquake, explosion, armed conflict, government action or decree, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist act or threat thereof, or any cause or causes, similar or dissimilar to the foregoing.
- By participating in the Promotion, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) we and our affiliates, related companies and the owners of Bicester Village are not responsible for the prices at which any boutique at Bicester Village advertises or sells goods from time to time; (b) the Promotion Invitation does not create a contractual relationship between you and us in relation to the Offers or otherwise; (c) we, our related companies and the owners of Bicester Village make no warranties regarding the goods (including without limitation the quality thereof) which you may obtain from the boutiques at Bicester Village; (d) you shall have no right, and waive your ability to make any claim against us, our affiliates, related companies and the owners of Bicester Village in the event that a Participating Boutique at Bicester Village fails to honour the Offer purported to be made available by this Promotion in whole or in part, and your only remedy in such a situation is to make a claim for redress to the relevant Participating Boutique.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury from our negligence or that of our employees or officers.
- These terms are governed by English Law and you agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim or dispute (including non-contractual claims) arising out of or in connection with them.