Terms and Conditions – Win a Box at Women’s England v USA Prize Draw
This ‘Win a Box at the Lionesses v USA Game’ prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) has been arranged for the benefit of the members of our Membership Programme (“Members”) only.
The promotor of this Prize Draw is Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited (registered number 02884096 and registered office is at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD) (“we”, “us”, “our”).
The prize is supplied by Wembley National Stadium Limited, via Club Wembley and includes a private box for 8 people and the USA vs England women’s football match at Wembley stadium of Friday 7 October together with a £250 Bicester Village Gift Card.
Our Membership Programme is governed by the following Terms and Conditions, and you will also be legally bound by these Prize Draw terms and conditions (“Terms”) from the time you enter the Prize Draw.
Dates and eligibility
5. The Prize Draw will begin at around 00:01 on 1 September 2022 and close at 23:59 on 12 September 2022 (the “Prize Draw Period”).
The Prize Draw is open to all Members aged eighteen (18) year or over (as per the Membership Terms and Conditions) at the time of entry into the Prize Draw with the exception of employees of Bicester Village (or any of its affiliated companies), their immediate family members or agents, or any other person connection with the administration of the Prize Draw.
We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant. We may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and may withhold the prize until eligibility has been verified.
The Prize Draw is free to enter. There is no qualifying purchase required.
9. To enter the Prize Draw eligible entrants must scan one of the QR codes located at the Bicester Village Station, the Bicester Village Concierge or the Bicester Village Concierge Kiosk.
10. Registrations not completed correctly, or completed at outside the Prize Draw Period, will not be included in the Prize Draw and will not be eligible for the Prize.
11. We cannot take any responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction which may result in any membership registration being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
12. There is a maximum of one (1) entry per person.
13. If at any time you wish to withdraw from the Prize Draw your request should be made in writing by email to Bicester Village at MemberEnquiry@BicesterVillage.com.
14. One (1) winner will be selected at random by a computer programme on 13 September 2022 (“Draw Date”) from those Entrants who validly entered the Prize Draw (the “Winner”).
- The winner will be notified by email (using the email address associated with the winners Membership account) before 14 September 2022 and must provide by return email their
(b) contact details; and
(c) acceptance of the Prize.
- Entrants who have not won the Prize will not be notified.
- If the Winner does not respond to the us within 2 days of being notified by the us, then the Winner's prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. Details of the winning entry are available on request.
18. The Prize for the Winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable (not be sold or auctioned) and no cash alternative is offered to the Prize.
Every effort will be made to supply the Prize but in the event that this is not possible due to circumstances outside of our reasonable control, we reserve the right (but are not obliged) to substitute a similar or alternative prize of equivalent prize or greater value.
Any costs or expenses incurred in travelling to and from Bicester Village and/or to Wembley or elsewhere to redeem the Prize will be at the Winner’s expense.
By accepting the Prize, you agree to us sharing your email address with Wembley National Stadium Limited, via Club Wembley who will be in contact with you directly with further details on how to redeem the Prize.
We reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these Terms.
We have arranged this Prize Draw in good faith in collaboration with Wembley National Stadium Limited, via Club Wembley and you agree that neither we nor our related companies or the owners of Bicester Village are responsible in any way for, and make no guarantee regarding, the goods obtained as part of this Prize Draw.
We will award the Prize as described in these Terms, but we accept no responsibility or liability for any use of the Prize.
Any personal information supplied in connection with the Prize Draw will be used, shared and retained as set out in the Privacy Notice.
We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
In the event of any queries, please contact us at: MemberEnquiry@BicesterVillage.com or at the address set out above.