Rise and Shine Package Terms and Conditions
- This offer to receive a Treat (“Offer”) is issued by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited (registered number 02884096 and registered office is at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD) (“we”, “us”, “our”) in connection with our membership programme (“Membership”).
- In these terms “you” means the person booking the Offer and entering into an Agreement with us which includes these terms. These terms apply to, and set out the basis on which, we will provide, the Bicester Village Rise and Shine Weekend Package (the “Offer”). By booking the Offer, you confirm that you accept these terms.
- Membership is governed by the following Terms and Conditions () and by redeeming the Offer you also accept in full these additional Treat Terms and Conditions.
- The Treat which forms part of the Offer is a complimentary Rise and Shine Weekend Package at Bicester Village and consists of the following (a) reserved parking (see also: point 12); and (b) a VIP Pass (see also: point 13) and (c) a complimentary hot drink and cake or pastry (see also: point 14)
- The Treat is available to all Bicester Village members over the age of 18 who receive the promotional Blackthorn booking link via the membership dashboard, Bicester Village email or push notification during the Offer Period of 22 January – 28 February 2022. The Treat must be redeemed at Bicester Village on the date and time selected at the time of purchase, which must be a Friday, Saturday or Sunday between the hours of 9 am and 12 pm. The total number of Treats issued is limited to the first 500 qualifying members who book via the membership dashboard, after which the Offer will be withdrawn. For the avoidance of doubt the Treat is available only to Bicester Village members who visit the Village by car.
- The reward can be claimed by booking via the Blackthorn link.
- Weekend Shopping packages must be booked in advance and are subject to availability.
- You will need to bring a printed or digital copy of your booking confirmation in order to redeem the Offer. If you do not have a copy of your booking confirmation, we may request proof of identity in order to confirm your booking.
- The Treat which forms part of this Offer may be claimed once per guest during the Offer Period.
- This Offer is personal to the original recipient and may not transferred to or shared with any third party; exchanged for cash nor redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
- Cancellation and refund policy
The Offer, and all elements comprising the Offer, must be redeemed on the date and time selected at the time of purchase.
12. Reserved Parking
a. On arrival at the Village, please follow signs to the designated Reserved Parking area at the West end of the Village, where you will be able to park one vehicle only for the duration of your visit.
b. Reserved parking is only available for the vehicle with the registration number given at time of booking. To alter the booking in advance, please contact us.
13. eVIP Card
a. Please speak to a host upon arrival to receive a QR Code which you will be able to scan in order to receive an eVIP Card which will entitle the holder to a ten per cent (10%) discount on products within participating boutiques at the Village.
b. A list of participating boutiques is available here: participating boutiqueat Bicester Village.
c. Additional terms apply to the eVIP Card – please refer to section one of the Benefit Terms and Conditions.
d. The eVIP Card for this Offer is available in digital format only, and you and/or members of your group will be responsible for ensuring the availability of a mobile phone or other personal device which is capable of scanning the QR Code provided.
14. Food voucher
The food voucher is for use in La Tua Pasta, Bicester Village and London Grade Coffee, Bicester Village only to redeem for one standard coffee and one pastry at London Grade Coffee or one standard coffee and one slice of cake at La Tua Pasta. Food vouchers are limited to one per person. Additional Terms and Conditions apply.
15. Events outside of our control
If we are obliged to cancel your booking due to events beyond our reasonable control, we will contact you as soon as possible, and offer you an alternative date/time. This may become necessary if the Village is required to close or we are required to limit the number of guests in the Village as a result of Government or local authority requirements.
16. Data Protection and Privacy
a. In order for you to book, and for us to provide the Offer, we require your acceptance of these Terms. In addition, we may also ask for your consent to allow us and our group companies to contact you about products and services that we think may be of interest for you. For details about how we collect and process your personal data, please refer to our privacy notice available here: Bicester Village Privacy Notice.
17. In the event of any queries, please contact us at: MemberEnquiry@bicestervillage.com