Complimentary Membership Reserved Parking Terms and Conditions
- This offer to receive a Treat (“Offer”) is issued by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited (registered number 02884096 and registered office is at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD) (“we”, “us”, “our”) in connection with our membership programme (“Membership”).
- In these terms “you” means the person booking the Offer and entering into an Agreement with us which includes these terms. c. These terms apply to, and set out the basis on which, we will provide, the Bicester Village Complimentary Membership Reserved Parking (the “Offer”). By booking the Offer, you confirm that you accept these terms.
- Membership is governed by the following Terms and Conditions , and by redeeming the Offer, you also accept in full these additional Treat Terms and Conditions.
- The Treat which forms part of the Offer is a complimentary weekend parking at Bicester Village and consists of (a) Reserved parking (see also: point 12)
- The Treat is available to all Membership members over the age of 18 only. who receive the promotional Blackthorn booking` link via the member dashboard, Bicester Village email or push notification during the Offer Period of 6 May – 26 June 2022 and must be redeemed at Bicester Village on the date and time selected at the time of purchase which must be a Friday, Saturday or a Sunday.
- The reward can be claimed by booking via the Blackthorn link.
- Membership weekend parking must be booked in advance and are subject to availability.
- You will need to bring a printed or digital copy of your booking confirmation in order to redeem the Offer. If you do not have a copy of your booking confirmation, we may request proof of identity in order to confirm your booking.
- The Treat which forms part of this Offer may be claimed once per guest during the Offer Period.
- This Offer is personal to the original recipient and may not transferred to or shared with any third party; exchanged for cash nor redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
- Cancellation and refund policy
a. The Offer, and all elements comprising the Offer, must be redeemed on the date and time selected at the time of purchase. 12. Reserved Parking a. On arrival at the Village, please follow signs to the designated Reserved Parking area at the West end of the Village, where you will be able to park one vehicle only for the duration of your visit. b. Reserved parking is only available for the vehicle with the registration number given at time of booking. Multiple use of registration number is not permitted. To alter the booking in advance, please contact us. 13. Events outside of our control a. If we are obliged to cancel your booking due to events beyond our reasonable control, we will contact you as soon as possible, and offer you an alternative date/time. This may become necessary if the Village is required to close or we are required to limit the number of guests in the Village as a result of Government or local authority requirements. b. In the event we have to cancel your booking, you will be entitled to a full refund. 14. Data Protection and Privacy a. In order for you to book, and for us to provide the Offer, we require your acceptance of these Terms. In addition, we may also ask for your consent to allow us and our group companies to contact you about products and services that we think may be of interest for you. For details about how we collect and process your personal data, please refer to our privacy notice available here: Bicester Village Privacy Notice. 15. In the event of any queries, please contact us at: MemberEnquiry@bicestervillage.com