Bicester Village Welcome Shopping Package Terms & Conditions
1. The Offer
a. The Offer is provided by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited (“Value Retail”, “we”, “our” or “us”). We are a company registered in England under company number 02884096. Our registered office is Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, OX26 6WD. b. In these terms “you” means the person booking the Offer and entering into an Agreement with us which includes these terms. c. These terms apply to, and set out the basis on which, we will provide, the Bicester Village Welcome Experience (the “Offer”). By booking the Offer, you confirm that you accept these terms. d. Subject to availability, the Offer is available to book at Bicester Village (the “Village”) and consists of the following: (a) Reserved parking (see also: paragraph 3); (b) Priority access into the Village (see also: paragraph 4); and (c) an eVIP card (see also: paragraph 5). e. The Offer is available to adults over the age of 18 only. Subject to paragraphs 3(a), each booking may include up to four adults. Children under the age of 18 may accompany adults who are registered as members of your group at the time of booking. f. The Offer must be booked at least 24 hours in advance. g. You will need to bring a printed or digital copy of your booking confirmation in order to redeem the Offer. If you do not have a copy of your booking confirmation, we may request proof of identity in order to confirm your booking. h. You can contact us any time if you have any queries by emailing TheApartment@BicesterVillage.com.
2. Cancellation and refund policy
a. The Offer, and all elements comprising the Offer, must be redeemed on the date and time selected at the time of purchase. b. You may cancel your booking and receive a refund of any amounts paid at any time up to 09:00 on the day before your booking. To cancel, you will need to email TheApartment@BicesterVillage.com. and request a refund. c. Please also refer to paragraph 4(b).
3. Reserved Parking a. On arrival at the Village, please follow signs to the designated Reserved Parking area at the West end of the Village, where you will be able to park one vehicle only for the duration of your visit. b. Reserved parking is only available for the vehicle with the registration number given at time of booking. To alter the booking in advance, please contact us.
4. eVIP Card
a. Please speak to a host upon arrival to receive a QR Code which each member of your group will be able to scan in order to receive an eVIP Card which will entitle the holder to a ten per cent (10%) discount on products within participating boutiques at the Village. b. A list of participating boutiques is available here: participating boutique at Bicester Village.
c. Additional terms apply to the eVIP Card – please refer to section one of the Benefit Terms and Conditions.
d. The eVIP Card for this Offer is available in digital format only, and you and/or members of your group will be responsible for ensuring the availability of a mobile phone or other personal device which is capable of scanning the QR Code provided.
5. Events outside of our control
a. If we are obliged to cancel your booking due to events beyond our reasonable control, we will contact you as soon as possible, and offer you an alternative date/time. This may become necessary if the Village is required to close or we are required to limit the number of guests in the Village as a result of Government or local authority requirements. b. In the event we have to cancel your booking, you will be entitled to a full refund.
6. Data Protection and Privacy
a. In order for you to book, and for us to provide the Offer, we require your acceptance of these Terms. In addition, we may also ask for your consent to allow us and our group companies to contact you about products and services that we think may be of interest for you. For details about how we collect and process your personal data, please refer to our privacy notice available here: Bicester Village Privacy Notice.
7. Other Important Terms a. The Offer is personal to you, and may not be transferred. b. The Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer, coupon, voucher or other offer available at Bicester Village, unless we have advised otherwise. c. The elements comprising the Offer have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. d. No failure or delay in exercising any right or remedy provided by law or under this Agreement shall impair that right or remedy, or operate as a waiver or variation of it, or preclude its exercise at any subsequent time. No single or partial exercise of any right or remedy shall preclude any further exercise of that right or remedy or the exercise of any other right or remedy. The parties’ rights under this Agreement are cumulative and may be exercised as often as any party considers appropriate. e. Each of the provisions of this Agreement is severable. If any provision of this Agreement (or part of any provision) is found by any court or other authority of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, we agree to amend such provision such that, as amended, it is legal, valid and enforceable, and, to the greatest extent possible, achieves the original intention of the Agreement. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of this Agreement. f. We may at any transfer any of our rights or obligations under this Agreement. You agree not to transfer any of your rights or obligations under this agreement without our consent. g. We will not be responsible to you or members of your group for any financial loss arising out of any failure or inability of you or members of your group to take advantage of the Offer on the date and at the time you have booked. h. You acknowledge and agree that the boutiques, restaurants and cafes are independent retailers to us and our related companies. As such, we: (i) are not responsible for the prices at which any independent retailer at Bicester Village advertises or sells goods from time to time; (ii) make no warranties regarding the goods or services (including without limitation the quality thereof) which you may obtain from the independent retailers at Bicester Village; (iii) cannot guarantee availability of access to and/or products available at any of the independent retailers located at the Village. i. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury from our negligence or that of its employees or officers. j. This Agreement and any dispute or claim relating to it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any legal proceedings will be brought in English courts.