La Vallée Village retains your identity document as a guarantee from the date and time of loan of the Equipment until the Equipment is returned in satisfactory condition to La Vallée Village.
La Vallée Village will retain your identity document in the case you do not return the borrowed equipment to the location it was borrowed from, before village closing. If you fail to return the Equipment to the collection point or if you cause any loss or damage to the Equipment, La Vallée Village shall be entitled to invoice you the amount corresponding to the value of the equipment.
This document will be destroyed at the moment the equipment is returned to La Vallée Village. If the Equipment is not returned on time or is returned damaged, the information on the document may be used for contact.
For details of how we process your personal data, and information regarding your rights, please read the Village Privacy Notice
I confirm that:
- I am happy with the instructions given to me by La Vallée Village on the use of the Equipment borrowed, and as far as I am aware I do not have any condition that would impair my ability to safely operate the Equipment.
- I understand that retaining my identity document is a form of guarantee for La Vallée Village against my causing any loss or damage to the Equipment by my use of the Equipment and that La Vallée Village shall be entitled to invoice me for the replacement cost against any loss or damage to the borrowed equipment.
- I understand that the charge to replace a umbrella due to loss, non-return or damage is 20€.
- I understand that the charge to replace a single pushchair or dog pushchair due to loss, non- return or damage is 575€.
- I understand that the charge to replace a manual wheelchair due to loss, non-return or damage is 500€.
- I understand that La Vallée Village will not be liable for any loss or damage to any property or injury or harm to any person in relation to my use of the Equipment.
- The Equipment shall at all times remain the property of La Vallée Village and I shall have no right, title or interest in or to the Equipment.
- I shall ensure that the Equipment is kept and operated in a safe and proper manner, in accordance with any operating instructions and I shall take such steps (including compliance with all safety and usage instructions provided by La Vallée Village) as may be necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that the Equipment is at all times safe and without risk to health when it is being used.
- I shall make no alteration to the Equipment and shall not remove any existing component(s) from the Equipment and shall keep the Equipment at all times in the Village and shall not move or attempt to move any part of the Equipment to any other location.
- Equipment should be returned to the collection point 30 minutes prior to La Vallée Village closing.
- The equipment that has been loaned is in perfect condition, both esthetically as well as functionally.