RAFFLE OF A GIFT CARD (WORTH 999 EUROS) FOR MEMBERSHIP MEMBERS FOR PURCHASES OVER 250 €, MADE BETWEEN 16 AND 27 NOVEMBER IN LAS ROZAS VILLAGE, ON THE OCCASION OF BLACK FRIDAY.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL APPLY IN RESPECT OF MEMBERSHIP MEMBERS PARTICIPATING IN THIS LAS ROZAS VILLAGE PRIZE DRAW:
- The Organiser is Value Retail Management Spain, S.L.U., NIF B-60.689.486 (hereinafter referred to as the "Organiser", "Las Rozas Village" interchangeably), the entity which manages the Las Rozas Village outlet centre. The Organiser can be contacted at its registered office at La Roca Village, La Roca del Vallès, C.P. 08430 (Barcelona).
- The Organiser sets out below the terms and conditions of the prize draw (the "Prize Draw" and the "Rules" respectively), which are exclusively aimed at Members of Membership who make purchases of a value in excess of £250 during the period from 16 to 27 November 2023 inclusive (the "Period").
- The territorial scope of this Sweepstakes extends to the territory of Spain, i.e. both mainland and island.
- To be eligible to participate, Membership members must:
- Scan their purchases made during the Term at any of the Village's boutiques and dining establishments with scanners, i.e. all except "Starbucks", which is excluded from this promotion. Purchases not scanned will not be counted under any circumstances. Purchases will be cumulative between the days indicated.
- Previously registered in Membership.
- On fulfilling the above conditions, the customer will receive an email confirming that their purchases have been registered correctly and it will be necessary to confirm participation in the draw by replying to the email received. It is not necessary to validate tickets in Concierge Services.
- The draw will take place on 28 November. One (1) gift card to the value of €999 (the "Prize") will be drawn in the Prize Draw. Only one entry per person per Prize Draw will be allowed.
- The winner will be chosen randomly through the random.org platform. Each winner will receive an email notification confirming that they are the winner of the prize draw, to which they must reply with their contact details (name, surname, address, landline and/or mobile phone number, ID number and email address) to the address from which they receive the email and will be informed by the Organiser of the place where they will be collected. The deadline for replying to the e-mail and providing your details will be three (3) working days from the date the notification is sent by the Organiser. If no reply is received or if the winner expressly renounces, the prize draw will be declared void.
- The Prize will not be transferable or exchangeable for its cash value, nor for alternative prizes, not even of lesser value.
- The Prize is as set out above and does not extend to any other concept that is not expressly specified, including but not limited to the following exclusions:
- Per diems;
- Fees and taxes, including those derived from the Prize and the tourist tax.
- Prize Collection Deadline: The latest date for physical collection of the Prize from Concierge Services in the Village is 31 December 2023. After this date the winner will forfeit the Prize and the Prize will be deemed forfeited and the winner will not be entitled to any compensation. The winner must prove their identity by showing their ID card, passport and/or driving licence to the Concierge Services staff at Las Rozas Village. The winner must sign the letter of receipt of the prize at the same place.
- The following persons are expressly prohibited from participating in this prize draw:
- Persons under 18 years of age;
- Partners, executives and employees of the Organiser, La Roca Village or Las Rozas Village, or of the other companies of the group of companies that apply The Bicester Collection concept, the agencies involved in the promotion, suppliers, direct or indirect collaborators who have participated in the development of the promotion, as well as the children and direct relatives of all of them.
If, for any reason, a person listed in the previous paragraph is a winner, the Organiser may cancel/disqualify the offending participant and withdraw/invalidate the corresponding prize for not complying with the participation requirements. Any attempt of fraud may be prosecuted by the Organiser and to this end, the Organiser reserves the right to initiate any action it may be entitled to take in order to claim damages and any other rights it may have. In that case, the Draw would be carried out again to choose a new winner. In any case, the Organiser is exonerated from liability for the fraudulent participation of third parties and for the malpractice of these, external to the Organiser, in the promotion and development of the Sweepstakes. The Organiser shall not be liable for cases of force majeure or for acts that are not directly attributable to the Organiser, which may prevent the winner from enjoying all or part of his prize. The Organiser accepts no liability whatsoever for entries not successfully completed due to technical failure, computer equipment or software failure, or any kind of satellite, network or server failure. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond the Organiser's control make it necessary. The mere participation in the Prize Draw implies full acceptance of these Rules, implying that the participant has read and understood them and expressly accepts their full content, without reservations or limitations. The Rules will be permanently available for consultation and printing by all participants, in the following languages, on the Organiser's website, specifically at the following link: https://www.thebicestercollection.com/las-rozas-village/en/legal/raffle-black-friday The Organiser reserves the right to modify or cancel the terms and conditions of this prize draw at any time, and undertakes to communicate the new terms and conditions or definitive cancellation, if applicable. In particular, if for reasons of force majeure, beyond the control of the Organiser, the Las Rozas Village outlet centre has to be closed to the public and therefore the prize draw cannot take place, the participant will not be able to make any claim against the Organiser. 11. The entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Organiser makes no warranties in respect of the Prize that the winner purchases in the Prize Draw. He/she also acknowledges and agrees that the Gift Card drawn is subject to its own terms and conditions of use which the entrant accepts from the moment he/she receives the Prize. 12. In compliance with the provisions of current legislation, where applicable, the Organiser will make the withholding and payment on account corresponding to Personal Income Tax to the winner of the Prize, and will declare the Prize awarded in the corresponding tax forms. The fiscal repercussions that the winning of the Prize may have on the taxation of the winner will be for the account of the winner, and the Organiser will be relieved of any responsibility. 13. The winner of the Prize Draw accepts and authorises that the mention of his/her name and/or image collecting his/her Prize may be published on the Organiser's website and social networks, as well as in any other commercial, advertising or communication media that the Organiser may use or contract (internal or external), in order to inform and publicise the result of the Prize Draw. This authorisation is given solely for this purpose, on a non-exclusive and non-transferable basis. The winner agrees to participate, on reasonable terms, in subsequent publicity initiatives that may be requested by the Organiser. 14. These Rules are governed by Spanish Law. Failure to comply with any of the rules and regulations set out in these Rules by the participant will result in immediate disqualification and expulsion from the prize draw, with forfeiture of the prize, if applicable. 15. The participants and the Organiser accept that any disputes that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these Rules will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona City. 16. Protection of personal data: The Organiser will process the data for the purposes of carrying out and managing the Prize Draw, as well as to contact the participant to communicate any event or activity related to the same (for example, communicating their status as a winner, erroneous participations, extensions or changes in the conditions), the processing being necessary and legitimised by the contractual execution derived from their participation in the Prize Draw. The data provided will not be communicated to parties other than those providers who provide a service to the Organiser, such as, for example, the capture of the participants' information, determination and/or announcement of the winner, among others, etc.; and, as a purpose, they will only be communicated for the good purpose of the Sweepstakes. The data will be processed by the Organiser while the Sweepstakes is still open for participation, as well as during the time necessary to determine the winner. Once the winner has been notified, the data will be kept for as long as necessary to comply with the Organiser's legal obligations, including the statute of limitations for any action arising from the Sweepstakes (for example, up to 3 years for any case related to the defence of consumers and users). Each participant has the right of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation or portability, which may be exercised by sending a written communication to Dpto Jurídico, La Roca Village, Santa Agnès de Malanyanes, La Roca del Vallès, C.P. 08430 (Barcelona) or to email@example.com, indicating on the envelope or in the title of the e-mail: "Ref: Datos personales - sorteo Black Friday". Likewise, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that data has been processed in contravention of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or the applicable regulations. Each participant guarantees that the personal data provided to the Organiser within the framework of this prize draw are true and accurate. Any misrepresentation of the participant's identity or address will result in the automatic deletion of his/her participation and the cancellation of the prize won, if applicable. If you do not consent to the processing of your personal data as indicated in the above paragraphs, please refrain from participating in the Sweepstakes.