RAFFLE OF GIFTS CARDS (WORTH €300 EACH) FOR MEMBERSHIP MEMBERS FOR PURCHASES OVER €300, MADE ON SATURDAYS OR SUNDAYS FROM 19 OCTOBER TO 5 NOVEMBER AT LAS ROZAS VILLAGE, ON THE OCCASION OF THE PRIVATE SALE.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL APPLY IN RESPECT OF MEMBERSHIP MEMBERS PARTICIPATING IN THIS LAS ROZAS VILLAGE RAFFLE:
The Organiser is Value Retail Management Spain, S.L.U., NIF B-60.689.486 (hereinafter referred to as the "Organiser", "Las Rozas Village" interchangeably), the entity which manages the Las Rozas Village outlet centre. The Organiser can be contacted at its registered office at Las Rozas Village, Las Rozas, C.P. 28232 (Madrid).
The Organiser sets out below the terms and conditions of the prize draw (the "Prize Draw" and the "Terms and Conditions" respectively), which are exclusively aimed at Las Rozas Village Membership members who make purchases of a value of more than £300 on Saturdays or Sundays between 19 October and 5 November 2023 inclusive (the "Period").
The territorial scope of this Sweepstakes extends to the territory of Spain, i.e. both mainland and island.
To be eligible to participate, Membership members must:
- Scan your purchases made on 21, 22, 28, 29 October or 4 or 5 November at any of the participating boutiques in the Village that have scanners. Starbucks is excluded from this promotion, therefore purchases in these boutiques will not count towards this promotion. Non-scanned purchases will not be counted under any circumstances. Purchases will not be cumulative between the days indicated, even though they fall within the Period. In other words, each participant will be eligible for the prize draw for purchases made on the same day, provided that they are also worth more than €300 and that they comply with the other requirements established in the terms and conditions.
- To be previously registered in Membership.
- Once the above conditions have been met, the customer will receive an email confirming that their purchases have been successfully registered. It is not necessary to validate the tickets at the Information Point.
- Each Prize Draw will take place on the Tuesday following the day on which the participant's purchases have taken place at Las Rozas Village. Therefore, each draw will take place on 24th and 31st October and 7th November.
- The winner will be chosen randomly through the random.org platform. Each winner will receive an email notification confirming that they are the winner of the prize draw, to which they must reply with their contact details (name, surname, address, landline and/or mobile phone number, ID number and email address) to the address from which they receive the email and will be informed by the Organiser of the place where they will be collected. The deadline for replying to the e-mail and providing your details will be three (3) working days from the date the notification is sent by the Organiser. If no reply is received or if the winner expressly renounces, the prize draw will be declared void.
- Two (2) gift cards worth €300 each (the "Prize") will be drawn in each Prize Draw. Specifically, one (1) gift card will be drawn among those participants who have fulfilled the requirements and made their purchases on the previous Saturday and (1) gift card among those who have done so on the previous Sunday; provided that the conditions described in the Rules are met. Therefore, a total of six (6) gift cards will be drawn during the Term.
- Only one entry per person per Prize Draw will be permitted. Winners of one Prize Draw will not be eligible to participate in subsequent Prize Draws held during the Term, despite fulfilling the requirements set out in these Rules.
- The Prize shall not be transferable or exchangeable for its cash value, or for alternative prizes, even of lesser value.
- The Prize is as set out above and does not extend to any other concept that is not expressly specified, including but not limited to the following exclusions:
- Per diems;
- Fees and taxes, including those derived from the prizes and the tourist tax.
- Time limit for collection of the prizes: The maximum deadline for physical collection of the prizes at the Village Tourist Information Point will be [31 December*]. After this date, the winners will lose their right to the prizes and the prizes will be deemed void, without the winners being entitled to any compensation whatsoever. The winner must prove their identity by showing their ID card, passport and/or driving licence to the staff at the Las Rozas Village Customer Service Point. The winner must sign the letter of receipt of the prize at the same place.
- The following persons are expressly prohibited from participating in this Sweepstakes:
- Persons under 18 years of age;
- Partners, executives and employees of the Organiser, Las Rozas Village, Las Rozas Village, Las Rozas Village and other companies in the group of companies that apply the concept of The Bicester Collection, agencies involved in the promotion, suppliers, direct or indirect collaborators who have participated in the development of the promotion, as well as their children and direct family members.
If, for any reason, a person listed in the previous paragraph is a winner, the Organiser may disqualify the offending participant and withdraw/invalidate the corresponding prize for not complying with the participation requirements. Any attempt of fraud may be prosecuted by the Organiser and to this end, the Organiser reserves the right to initiate any action it may be entitled to take in order to claim damages and any other rights it may have. In that case, the Draw would be carried out again to choose a new winner. In any case, the Organiser is exonerated from liability for the fraudulent participation of third parties and for the bad practices of these, external to the Organiser, in the promotion and development of the Sweepstakes. The Organiser shall not be liable for cases of force majeure as well as for acts not directly attributable to the Organiser, which may prevent the winner from enjoying all or part of his/her prize. The Organiser accepts no liability whatsoever for entries not successfully completed due to technical failure, computer equipment or software failure, or any kind of satellite, network or server failure. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond the Organiser's control make this necessary. The mere participation in the Prize Draw implies full acceptance of these Rules, implying that the participant has read and understood them and expressly accepts their full content, without reservations or limitations. The Rules will be permanently available for consultation and printing by all participants, in the following languages, on the Organiser's website, specifically at the following link: The Organiser shall not be liable for cases of force majeure as well as for acts not directly attributable to the Organiser, which may prevent the winner from enjoying all or part of his/her prize. The Organiser accepts no liability whatsoever for entries not successfully completed due to technical failure, computer equipment or software failure, or any kind of satellite, network or server failure. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond the Organiser's control make this necessary. The mere participation in the Prize Draw implies full acceptance of these Rules, implying that the participant has read and understood them and expressly accepts their full content, without reservations or limitations. The Rules will be permanently available for consultation and printing by all participants, in the following languages, on the Organiser's website, specifically at the following link: https://www.thebicestercollection.com/las-rozas-village/en/legal/raffle-private-sale The Organiser reserves the right to modify or cancel the terms and conditions of this prize draw at any time, undertaking to communicate the new terms and conditions or definitive cancellation, as the case may be. In particular, if for reasons of force majeure, beyond the control of the Organiser, the Las Rozas Village outlet centre has to be closed to the public and therefore the prize draw cannot take place, the participant will not be able to make any claim against the Organiser. 13. The participant knows and accepts that the Organiser does not give any guarantees with respect to the prizes that the winners acquire for the present draws. The participant also acknowledges and accepts that the Gift Cards drawn are subject to their own terms and conditions of use which the participant accepts from the moment he/she receives the prize. 14. In compliance with the provisions of current legislation, where applicable, the Sponsor will make the withholding and payment on account corresponding to Personal Income Tax to the winners of the prizes, and will declare the prizes awarded in the corresponding tax forms. The tax repercussions that the obtaining of the prizes may have on the taxation of the winner/winner will be for his/her account, and the Sponsor will be relieved of any liability whatsoever. 15. The winner of the prize draw accepts and authorises that the mention of his/her name and/or image collecting his/her prize may be published on the Organiser's website and social networks, as well as in any other commercial or advertising medium or media that the Organiser may use or contract (internal or external), in order to inform and publicise the result of the prize draw. This authorisation is given solely for this purpose, on a non-exclusive and non-transferable basis. The winner agrees to participate, on reasonable terms, in subsequent publicity initiatives that may be requested by the Organiser. 16. These Rules are governed by Spanish Law. Failure to comply with any of the rules and regulations set out in these Rules by the participant will result in immediate disqualification and expulsion from the prize draw, with forfeiture of the prize, if applicable. 17. The participants and the Organiser accept that any disputes that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these Rules will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona City. 18. Protection of personal data: The Organiser will process the data for the purposes of carrying out and managing the Prize Draw, as well as for contacting the participant to communicate any event or activity related to the Prize Draw (e.g. communicating your status as a winner, erroneous participations, extensions or changes to the conditions), the processing being necessary and legitimised by the contractual execution derived from your participation in the Prize Draw. The data provided will not be communicated to parties other than those suppliers who provide a service to the Organiser, such as, for example, the collection of information from participants, determination and/or announcement of the winner, among others, etc.; and, as a purpose, they will only be communicated for the good of the Sweepstakes. The data will be processed by the Organiser while the Sweepstakes is still open for participation, as well as during the time necessary to determine the winner. Once the winner has been notified, the data will be kept for the period of time necessary to comply with the Organiser's legal obligations, including the statute of limitations for any action arising from the Sweepstakes (for example, up to 3 years for any case related to the defence of consumers and users). Each participant has the right of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation or portability, which may be exercised by sending a written communication to Dpto Jurídico, Las Rozas Village, Juan Ramon Jimenez, Las Rozas, C.P. 28232 (Madrid) or to email@example.com, indicating on the envelope or in the title of the e-mail: "Ref: Datos personales - sorteo GIFT CARD PRIVATE SALE. Likewise, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that any processing has been carried out in contravention of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or the applicable regulations. All participants guarantee that the personal data provided to the Organiser in the framework of this prize draw are true and accurate. Any falsification of the participant's identity or address will result in the automatic elimination of his/her participation and the cancellation of the prize won, if applicable. If you do not consent to the processing of your personal data as indicated in the above paragraphs, please refrain from participating in the Sweepstakes.