CHRISTMAS PRIZE DRAW OF A TWO GIFT CARDS FOR THE VALUE OF YOUR PURCHASES (UP TO A MAXIMUM OF € 999) FOR MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMME MEMBERS FOR PURCHASES MADE AT LAS ROZAS VILLAGE BETWEEN 1 DECEMBER 2022 AND 6 JANUARY 2023
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE APPLICABLE TO MEMBERS WHO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LAS ROZAS VILLAGE PRIZE DRAW.
The sponsor is Value Retail Management Spain, S.L.U., with Tax Identification Number B-60689486 (hereinafter the “Sponsor” or “La Roca Village” indistinctly), the company that manages Las Rozas Village, among others. The Sponsor can be contacted at its registered office at La Roca Village, La Roca del Vallès, post code 08430 (Barcelona).
The Sponsor details below the conditions regulating the prize draw (the “Draw” and the “Conditions,” respectively) aimed exclusively at members of the Las Rozas Village Membership Programme.
The territorial scope of this prize draw extends to the territory of Spain.
Membership customers that make purchases and scan them between 1 December 2022 and 6 January 2023 at Las Rozas Village may participate in the Draw.
The Draw will take place on 9 January 2023 and the two winners will be notified by e-mail. Participation in the draw is free.
Prizes that will be awarded:
2 Gift Cards for the amount of their shopping (up to a maximum of € 999) may be won by Membership Programme members for purchases made at Las Rozas Village between 1 December 2022 and 6 January 2023.
The prize is as set out set out in the preceding paragraph and does not extend to any other item that is not expressly specified therein, enumerating on a non-limitative basis the following exclusions:
- Levies and taxes, including those deriving from the prizes
- In order to participate in the Draw, participants must fulfil all the following conditions:
- Scan purchases between 1 December 2022 and 6 January 2023 in any of the participating establishments in the Village that have a scanner. The following boutiques: Bimba y Lola, Napapijri, Pandora, Polo Ralph Lauren Men, Polo Ralph Lauren Women, Polo Ralph Lauren Kids, Gucci and Prada are excluded from this promotion, and therefore purchases at these boutiques will not be counted for the purposes of this promotion. Unscanned purchases will not be counted under any circumstances.
- Be previously registered as a Member.
- The draw will take place as follows:
It will be held on 9 January 2023, once the data relating to customers who have confirmed their participation has been obtained. The two winners will be chosen at random through the platform random.org., together with two reserves. The two winners will receive notice at his/her e-mail address confirming that he/she are the winners of the prize draw, to which the winners must respond indicating his/her contact details (first name and surname, address, landline and/or mobile telephone, National Identity Document number and e-mail address) to the address from which the e-mail was received and will be informed by the Sponsor of the place where the prize can be collected. The term in which to reply to the e-mail will be two weeks, and the dates will be explicitly indicated in the e-mail. If no reply is received, the reserves will be notified by e-mail, and will have a new term of one week to reply. If no communication is received from the reserves, the prize will not be awarded.
Deadline for collection of the prize: The deadline for collecting the prize at the Tourist Information Point in the Village will be 31 January 2023. After that date, the two winners will forfeit the right to the prize and it will be deemed not awarded, and the two winners will not be entitled to any compensation whatsoever in this regard.
The following persons are expressly prohibited from participating in this prize draw:
- Those under 18 years old;
- Partners, executives and employees of the Sponsor or of Las Rozas Village or the other group companies that apply the Bicester Village Shopping Collection™ concept, the agencies involved in the promotion, suppliers, direct or indirect collaborators that have participated in preparing it, and the children and direct family members of all the foregoing.
If, for any reason, a person listed in the preceding paragraph becomes the winner, the Sponsor may remove/disqualify the participant in breach of these conditions and withdraw/invalidate the corresponding prize due to failure to comply with the requisites for participation. Any attempted fraud may be prosecuted by the Sponsor and for that purpose, it reserves the right to instigate any legal actions that may be available to it. In any case, the Sponsor is released from liability in respect of the fraudulent participation of third parties or malpractice by them, outside the Sponsor’s control, in the promotion and conduct of the draw.
- The Sponsor will not be liable for any events of force majeure and acts not attributable to it that could prevent the winner from the total or partial enjoyment of the prize.
- Participation in the Draw implies full acceptance of these Conditions, and means that the participant has read and understood and expressly accepts the full contents hereof, without reservation or limitation. The Conditions will be permanently available for consultation and printing by all participations on the Sponsor’s website (www.thebicestercollection.com/las-rozas-village/es). For these purposes, the Sponsor reserves the right, as far as permitted by law, to modify the conditions at any time if the circumstances so require. The modification will be announced and will come into effect as of the date it is announced, and participants may not make any claim whatsoever against the Sponsor in that regard.
The Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel at any time the conditions of this prize draw, and undertakes to communicate the new rules, conditions or the definitive cancellation, as the case may be. In particular, if as a result of causes of force majeure outside the Sponsor’s control, Las Rozas Village has to be closed to the public and therefore it is not possible to carry out the Draw, participants may not make any claim whatsoever against the Sponsor. 13. The prize will be handed over to the winners upon identification at the Tourist Information Centre in Las Rozas Village, and the winners must provide evidence of his/her identity by showing the personnel of Las Rozas Village his/her National Identity Document, passport or driving licence.
Participants are aware and accept that the Sponsor does not provide guarantees in relation to the prize that the winners obtains in this draw. They are also aware and accept that the Gift Cards to be won in the draw is subject to its own terms and conditions of use which the winning participant accepts on receiving the prize.
In compliance with the provisions of ruling legislation, if applicable, the Sponsor will apply the corresponding withholding in respect of Personal Income Tax to the winners of the prize, and will declare the prizes delivered in the corresponding tax forms. Any tax repercussions that obtaining the prize may have for the winnesr will be to the winner’s sole account and therefore the Sponsor will be released from any liability in this regard.
The winners of the Draw accepts and authorizes the publication of the mention of their name, image and the prize obtained on the Sponsor’s website and social media and on any other commercial or advertising material or media that may be used by the Sponsor in order to report and make public the result of the draw carried out. The winner undertakes to participate reasonably in any subsequent advertising initiatives that the Sponsor may request.
These conditions are governed by Spanish law. Breach of any of the rules and regulations established in these Conditions by the participant will lead to his or her immediate disqualification and expulsion from the draw, forfeiting any prize, as the case may be.
The participants and the Sponsor accept that any disputes arising in the interpretation or performance of these Conditions will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Barcelona.
Personal data protection
The Sponsor will process the data for the purposes of carrying out and managing the Draw, and to contact the participant to communicate any fact or activity related thereto (for example, to notify the winners, incorrect participations, extensions or changes in the conditions), such processing being necessary and legally based on the performance of the contract of participation in the Draw. The data provided will not be communicated to any parties other than the suppliers who provide a service to the Sponsor, such as obtaining information on the participants, determining the winner, etc. The data will be processed by the Sponsor while the Draw is still open to participation, and during the time necessary to determine the winners. Once the winners have been communicated, the data will be stored for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations of Value Retail, including the statute-barring periods of any action deriving from the Draw. The winners expressly accept that the Sponsor may mention him or her as the winner of the Draw on its social media. Each participant has the right of access, rectification, erasure, objection, limitation or portability, which may be exercised by writing to the Legal Department, La Roca Village, Santa Agnès de Malanyanes, La Roca del Vallès, post code 08430 (Barcelona) or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, indicating on the envelope or as the subject of the e-mail: “Ref: Personal data – Membership Prize Draw January 2023”. Furthermore, he or she may submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency if he/she considers that processing has been carried out in breach of the provisions of these legal conditions or the applicable legislation.