TERMS AND CONDITIONS – VISA EXPLORE BELGIUM
Conditions for participation in the competition („Promotion“)
- Participation in the Promotion is subject to the conditions set out below. The campaign is carried out by VR Maasmechelen Tourist Outlets Comm.VA. (hereinafter “Value Retail” or “We”), Zetellaan 100, 3630 Maasmechelen, Belgium, and registered with Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under the number 0465.707.490, tel. +32 (0) 89 77 88 80, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promotion will run from:
- 1 May 2021, 12:00 am to 30 June 2021, 12:00 am;
- 1 July 2021, 12:00 am to 31 August 2021, 12:00 am; and
- 1 September 2021, 00:00 to 31 October 2021, 24:00.
(hereafter the “Promotional Period”).
During the campaign period, in order to participate, the participant needs to take the following steps:
• Receive an e-mail from his German Bank
• Register as a Privilege Member in Maasmechelen Village on the website https://www.thebicestercollection.com/maasmechelen-village/de/partnerangebote/visa ;
• Pay with VISA – by card or smartphone in Maasmechelen Village, after which the Brand will activate the offer;
• Click on the link received by e-mail and register on the website https://www.thebicestercollection.com/maasmechelen-village/de/partnerangebote/visa ;
• Choose for which prize the participant wants to compete;
• Answer a competition question; and
• Consent to the conditions of participation and data protection instructions for the campaign.
Only one entry per VISA card is allowed during the campaign period.
3. As stated in point 2, all participants will have to answer a competition question in order for their participation to be valid. The competition question is as follows: How many people have visited Maasmechelen Village on 14 February 2021 according to our visitors data? The prize packages below will be awarded to the person that gave the correct answer to the competition question or whose answer is nearest to the correct answer.
4. All cardholders aged 18 and over who are resident in Germany and hold a VISA Card issued in this country are entitled to participate and win.
5. Employees of VISA and Value Retail as well as their relatives in the first and second line and persons, companies and service providers commissioned by VISA or Value Retail as well as the employees of the boutiques at Maasmechelen Village are excluded from participating in the Promotion.
6. Competition agents and competition clubs are excluded from participation in the Promotion.
7. The following prize packages can be won at the end of each Promotion Period as detailed in Article 8 below:
3X VIP shopping weekend for two:
- 2 overnight stays for 2 at Terhills Hotel including breakfast;
- 1 dinner for 2 at Terhills Hotel;
- 1 lunch or dinner for 2 in Maasmechelen Village;
- Entrance ticket for 2 to luxury wellness Elaisa;
- Entrance for 2 to the VIP Lounge, including a complimentary glass of champagne.
- A winner shall be determined at the end of each Promotion Period, more specifically on:
- 1 July 2021 (with registration from 1 May 2021 to 30 June 2021);
- 1 September 2021 (with registration from 1 July 2021 to 31 August 2021);
- 1 November 2021 (with registration from 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021).
On these dates, one package per Village will be awarded to a winner who confirmed its participation to the Promotion in accordance with points 2 to 6 and who, in particular, gave the correct answer to the competition question or whose answer is nearest to the correct answer.
The selected winner for each Village will be required to present a Visa Card transaction receipt in the Village done during the Promotion Period, in order to be eligible to the Prize.
9. There is no entitlement for the weekend excursion to take place on a specific date. The weekend excursion will take place according to hotel availability. In the case of cancellation of the weekend excursion due to travel restrictions in the case of a renewed COVID-19 justified lockdown, there is an entitlement, subject to hotel availability to an alternative weekend trip. There will not be an entitlement to any other compensation. The weekend trip must be commenced by 31 December 2022 at the latest. Travel dates are subject to hotel availability.
10. Costs for services outside the respective prize package are to be covered by the winner.
11. The winner will be notified via email by Value Retail. The winner will be contacted a maximum of twice within ten days following the end of the Promotion Period as described in point 8. If the winner has not accepted the prize within this period, the claim to the prize will lapse and the person that gave the second nearest correct answer will be declared as the new winner. A new winner will also be determined in the event that the winner is unable to provide proof of payment with VISA as stated during the registration process by submitting a corresponding receipt.
12. The competition is only open to persons who are at least 18 years old. This applies to both the winner and any accompanying persons.
13. The participants agree to having their identity checked and for their stated address to be compared against their national identity card. Every false declaration of identity or address will lead to the immediate exclusion of the participant.
14. There is no obligation to accept a prize.
15. Participation in the Promotion is voluntary. The declaration of consent to participate in the Promotion can be revoked at any time in writing to VR Maasmechelen Tourist Outlets Comm.VA., Zetellaan 100, 3630 Maasmechelen, Belgium or via e-mail to email@example.com. Participation in the Promotion will then end automatically.
16. In the case of a withdrawal of the declaration of consent, Value Retail will inform the Contractual Partners involved in the implementation of the Promotion.
17. The transfer of the prize or parts of the prize to third parties, with the exception of family members, or any other disposal (also within the framework of online auctions) as well as the cash payment of the prize are excluded.
18. Value Retail reserves the right to cancel or interrupt the Promotion at any time without prior notice. This applies in particular if, for technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and/or software) or for legal reasons, proper implementation of the Promotion cannot be guaranteed. Furthermore, Value Retail reserves the right to terminate the Promotion prematurely in the event of a renewed COVID-19 lockdown.
19. Value Retail's liability is excluded with the exception of intent and gross negligence as well as in the event of breach of material contractual obligations and injury to life, limb and health.
20. The participant's claims for performance and damages in the event of premature termination of the Promotion pursuant to point 20 are excluded within the scope of the provisions of point 21.
21. The legal process is excluded.
22. The law of Belgium shall apply exclusively.
23. Should individual provisions of these conditions of participation be invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions shall remain unaffected.
24. Reference is made to the data protection policy for the Promotion.
25. As the responsible body within the meaning of the GDPR, Value Retail always collects, processes and uses all personal data provided to Value Retail as part of this competition in accordance with the applicable provisions of data protection law. Personal data in this sense are the following personal data provided by you as part of the competition: First and last name, date of birth, street, postcode, city, country, e-mail address as well as data arising in connection with your participation, such as your participant and, if applicable, winner status. Value Retail will not pass on this personal data to third parties. This does not include The Bicester Collection® Villages and service providers ("Processors") who assist us in the operation of this Promotion. The collection, processing and use of your personal data is solely for the purpose of conducting the Promotion.
26. You have the legal right to obtain information free of charge about the personal data we hold about you and to have this personal data corrected, blocked or deleted. To exercise your aforementioned rights, please contact Value Retail.
27. In the case of a request for deletion of personal data before the end of the Promotion, this request for deletion is associated with the termination of participation in the Promotion. In this case, winning is no longer possible.
29. Participants have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (in principle the Belgian Supervisory Authority https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be/).
31. Consent to the publication of the winners: The use of personal data according to this point 7 is in addition to the use of your personal data already regulated in points 1-6. The submission of the following consent is voluntary and has no influence on the participation in the Promotion and the chances of winning.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAW
The winner agrees that Value Retail may publish the winner's first and last name, place of residence and the prize won on the websites of the companies behind The Bicester Collection® and the other The Bicester Collection® Villages (a constantly updated list of these companies can be viewed at www.valueretail.com) and on the social media sites of these companies (Facebook and Twitter). In connection with the publication of your aforementioned personal data on Facebook and Twitter in the event of a win, the data protection conditions of Facebook and Twitter also apply. This declaration of consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future.
The consent is given without separate compensation.