How to make Indochine’s tofu curry
You will need:
- 100 g carrots
- 100 g zucchini (courgette)
- 100 g bell pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 chili peppers
- 300 g tofu
- Dash of rapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons of yellow curry powder
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- Clean, peel and slice the carrots.
- Clean the zucchini and peppers and cut into pieces.
- Peel the garlic and finely chop with the chili.
- Rinse the tofu and slice it.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a large pan and fry the tofu.
- Add the vegetables and sauté briefly before adding the garlic, chili and yellow curry powder.
- Add your coconut milk, 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1-2 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Let everything simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Season to taste.
- Garnish with coriander (if desired) and serve with basmati rice.
Try a diverse Vietnamese menu and seasonal specials at Indochine during your next visit to Ingolstadt Village.Visit Indochine
Looking for more inspiration?
Read on for more recipes from around the Villages.