Terms and Conditions
- We are Value Retail Management Germany GmbH (“VRMG”) having registered seat Almosenberg 1, 97877 Wertheim, Germany. We manage Wertheim Village (“Village”).
- By filling out the form and pressing the “Register” button you are subscribing to the Service.
- You will receive an online confirmation from Eventbrite once you have successfully subscribed to the Service. This confirmation serves as your ticket to receive the Service (“Ticket”). Before you receive your Ticket we however, reserve our right to suspend, decline and/or limit the Service at any time.
- The Service is offered by VRMG free of charge. The taxation of the Service according to § 37b German Income Tax Act (Einkommenssteuergesetz) has been incurred by VRMG. VRMG is entitled to provide the Service through third parties at any time.
- Due to the current restrictions resulting from the Corona Pandemic and the fact that VMRG cannot predict accurately how long other guests who have subscribed to the Service will stay in the Village VRMG may ask you to wait or might be forced to postpone your Service. Any claims against VRMG of whichever nature are excluded to this respect.
- VRMG shall only be liable (“Liability Standard”) for damage caused to any guest receiving the Service to the extent that VRMG:
(i) has caused such damage as a result of wrongful intent or gross negligence (vorsätzlich oder grob fahrlässig); or
(ii) has caused injury to life, body, or health as a result of wrongful intent or negligence (vorsätzlich oder fahrlässig); or
(iii) is in breach of an essential contractual obligation the fulfillment of which is necessary for the realization of this Agreement (Kardinalpflicht) as a result of wrongful intent or negligence; or
(iv) is liable according to compulsory law (e.g. Product Liability Act).
9. This contract about the Services shall be governed by the Laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, whereby the German conflict of laws statute (International Private law) and United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) shall not be applicable. Both Parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the German Courts.
10. In case of any discrepancies between the German and the English version of these conditions, the German version shall prevail.