Living outside the EU?
Shop tax-free and save even more on your favourite brands at Kildare Village. Simply follow the steps below to claim your refund.
Guests from the UK (excluding NI) can now also take advantage of tax-free shopping, saving even more at Kildare Village.
How it works
- Get a VAT refund form
Ask for a VAT Refund form in the boutique when making a purchase.
- Complete the form in full
including your name (as it appears on your passport), passport number, address, arrival and departure date into the EU, and sign the form.
If your form requires validation* by a customs officer, simply take your completed VAT refund form, receipts, passport and goods to the customs office at your final point of departure from the EU, where your form will be validated.*
- To process your refund, visit the Premier Tax Free desk in Dublin Airport, or submit your Global Blue receipts into the Global Blue post box in the airport.
If you have a FEXCO HORIZON Card
Simply present your card before paying
Ensure to register the HORIZON Card, via the HORIZON app or in the airport.
To process your refund, visit the FEXCO Tax Free office, or the 24-hour kiosks in the departure areas of Dublin, Shannon or Cork airports.
- In Ireland, you can post your VAT forms after leaving the EU, if they have been stamped by notary, customs or police. If you are claiming VAT on items which are worth more than €2,000, these goods will have to be inspected.
- If you are on a connecting flight, to another EU destination, before your arrival home, get your form validated at the first departure point and this will be treated as your EU departure point.
- Queues at customs in airports can be long, ensure you allow enough time to process your forms.