LEFT BAGGAGE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- Goods: the goods that you wish to deposit with Us for temporary storage;
- Latest Collection Time: 30 minutes before Village closing time on the day which the Goods are deposited for temporary storage.
- Services: the storage of Goods for a period up to the Latest Collection Time in accordance with these Terms.
- Terms: the terms and conditions contained in this document;
- We/Our/Us: VR Services SNC (La Vallée Village);
NATURE AND VALUE OF GOODS
- We are not authorised to accept Goods for storage with a value exceeding €5,000 per bag.
- You declare to Us that the aggregate value of any Goods stored with Us does not exceed €5,000 per bag, that the bag(s) in which the Goods are held are in sound condition and fit for purpose, that none of the Goods are dangerous or harmful or of a perishable or fragile nature and that all of the Goods are suitable for being stored at a temperature of between -5°C and 40°C for the anticipated time period.
- We do not accept any liability for the storage of the Goods in the event that you use our Services and fail to notify Us of the value of your Goods exceeding €5,000.
- To be accepted, the Goods must be subject to inspection.
- If you do not collect the Goods before the Latest Collection Time We will treat the Goods as lost property and pass them to La Vallée Village security where the Goods will subject to the La Vallée Village terms and conditions for Lost Property.
COLLECTION OF GOODS
- At the point of collection you must produce the relevant receipt issued to you for the Goods and you must also produce photographic identification confirming your identity as the original customer who deposited the Goods.
- If you are collecting the Goods on behalf of the original customer who deposited them you must produce a signed authorization from the said customer and photographic identification of this same customer.
- At the time of collection you must inspect the Goods and check that the Goods are in good order and you must notify Us of any issues prior to departing from La Vallée Village. We shall not accept responsibility for any loss or damage caused that is not notified to us before you leave La Vallée Village on the day you used the service.
- In order to provide the Services We require you to complete a registration form. If you do not provide Us with this information, or you provide Us with incomplete or incorrect information, We will not be liable for any delay or nonperformance of the Services as a result.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The prices for the provision of the Services are advertised on the registration form.
- If We fail to comply with these Terms, We will be responsible for the foreseeable loss or damage that you suffer as a result, but We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and Us at the time we entered into this contract.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of Our obligations under these Terms that is caused by an event outside Our control (namely any act or event beyond Our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of telecommunications networks)
- If an event outside Our control takes place that affects the performance of Our obligations We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible and Our obligations will be suspended and the time for performance of Our obligations will be extended for the duration such event.
- These Terms are the only terms governing the contractual relationship between you and Us in relation to the Goods and the Services.
- This contract is between you and Us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If We fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if We do not enforce Our rights against you, or if We delay in doing so, that will not mean that We have waived Our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If We do waive a default by you, We will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that We will automatically waive any later default by you.
- The Contract shall be governed by French Law, and both you and We agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French Courts.
VR Services SNC (La Vallée Village) is registered at 3 cours de la Garonne, 77700 Serris. If you have any questions or complaints, please contact the La Vallée Village Welcome Centre on 0033 1 60 42 35 00 or Contact@LaValleeVillage.com.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
For details of how we process your personal data, and information regarding your rights, please read the Village Privacy Notice
LOST PROPERTY – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We invite you to visit the section Lost and Found from our website www.LaValleeVillage.com ©