How to make 'mi-cuit au chocolat' from Menu Palais
- 150 g butter
- 160 g plain chocolate
- 5 eggs
- 200 g caster sugar
- 70 g flour
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- A scoop of clotted cream or vanilla ice cream
- Grease 12 ramekins and preheat the oven to 200°C/390°F/Gas 6.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Place the chocolate into a bowl, pour over the melted butter and stir well until the chocolate melts too.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and caster sugar together before combining with the melted chocolate mixture.
- Add the flour and stir.
- Divide the mixture evenly between your greased ramekins and bake for eight minutes.
- To finish, dust each dessert with a light touch of icing sugar and serve with your choice of cream or ice cream.
Recipes from the Collection
If this whets your appetite, feast your eyes on The Village Cookbook. For the first time ever, our extraordinary stable of chefs share some of their favourite recipes for you to recreate at home.Discover
Feast your eyes on these delicious recipes, dinner party menus and foodie stories from our restaurants.