DRAW FOR A DAILY €500 GIFT CARD FOR MEMBERSHIP MEMBERS FOR PURCHASES OVER €200 AT LAS ROZAS VILLAGE
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL APPLY TO MEMBERS OF
LAS ROZAS VILLAGE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM WHO PARTICIPATE IN THIS DRAW:
- The Organizer is Value Retail Management Spain, S.L.U., with NIF B-60.689.486 (hereinafter the "Organizer" or "Las Rozas Village" indistinctly), an entity that manages, among others, the "outlet" center Las Rosas Village. The Organizer can be contacted at its registered office at La Roca Village, La Roca del Vallès, C.P. 08430 (Barcelona).
- The Organizer details below the regulatory bases of the draw (the "Sweepstakes" and the "Bases", respectively) exclusively for members of the Las Rozas Village membership program.
- The territorial scope of this Draw extends to the territory of Spain.
- The Draw will begin on August 16, 2022 at the time of its publication and will end on August 24, 2022 at 11:59 p.m., both inclusive. Participants may register while the Sweepstakes is in force.
- Participation in the Prize Draw is free.
- Prizes to be raffled:
While the Draw is in force, (10) Gift Cards will be raffled for a total value of €500 each experience. The breakdown of prizes drawn is as follows:
Unit Amount: Gift Card worth €500.
Total value: €5,000
Each winner will be able to receive ONE unique Gift Card throughout the contest.
The above prizes may not be exchanged for their cash value at the request of the winner, nor exchanged for alternative prizes, even of lesser value.
A total of 10 Draws will be held (one each day) until the end of the Draw's validity period. The prizes will be communicated directly to the winners.
The prizes are as stated in the previous paragraph and do not extend to any other concept that is not expressly specified in them, listing the following exclusions:
Subsistence allowance; Transfers; Fees and taxes, including those derived from prizes 7. In order to participate in each Daily Draw, entrants must meet all of the following conditions:
- The Participant must be previously registered in the LasRozas Village membership Program.
- The Participant must scan their membership Program code with a minimum spend of 200 euros on the day, between 15 and 24 August, 2022 at any of the participating boutiques in the Village that have a scanner (including restaurant establishments ). It is expressly stated that the following boutiques: Bimba y Lola, Polo Ralph Lauren Men, Polo Ralph Lauren Women, Polo Ralph Lauren Kids and Gucci, are excluded from participating in this Draw, so purchases in these boutiques will not count for the purposes of this Prize Draw. Unscanned purchases will not be counted under any circumstances.
- The Draw will be entered as a unique profile, that is, each participant can only win one of the prizes during the 10 days of the Draw.
- Each Daily Draw will be conducted as follows:
a. It will be carried out on a daily basis the day after the start of the promotion – August 16 being the start day of the promotion – once the data relating to the participants who have confirmed their participation has been obtained by responding to the email received.
b. The winner will be chosen randomly through the platform random.org. Another participant will also be selected as an alternate.
c. The winner will receive a notification in their email confirming that they are the winner of the Draw and must respond with their contact information (name, surnames, address, landline and/or mobile phone, DNI, and email address) to the same address from which you receive the mail so that you can be informed by the Organizer of the place of collection of the prizes.
d. The deadline for responding to the confirmation email of being the winner will be seven (7) calendar days, the dates being explicitly indicated in the email that will be sent to the winner. If no response is received, or in case of express resignation of the winner, the alternate participant will be taken as the winner, with whom the Organizer will contact by email under the same conditions expressed in the previous section, conferring a new term of seven (7) calendar days to respond. If no communication is received from the substitute participant, the prize will be declared void.
9. Period for collecting the prizes: The deadline for physically collecting the prizes at the Las Rozas Village Customer Service Point will be September 30, 2022. After that date, the winner – either the original winner or the substitute in the previously mentioned cases - will lose his right to the prize and it will be considered void, without the winner being entitled to any compensation.
10.This Sweepstakes is expressly prohibited and, therefore, the following people may not participate:
Those under 18 years of age;
The partners, directors and employees of the Organiser, nor of Las Rozas Village, La Roca Village, nor of the other companies in the group of companies that apply the concept of The Bicester Collection, the agencies involved in the promotion, suppliers, collaborators direct or indirect that have participated in the elaboration of the same, as well as the children and direct relatives of all these.
If, for any reason, a person listed in the previous paragraph is the winner, the Organizer may cancel/disqualify the offending participant and withdraw/invalidate the corresponding prize for not meeting the participation requirements. Any attempted fraud may be prosecuted by the Organizer and to this end, it reserves the right to initiate as many actions as may correspond. In that case, the winner will be the substitute.
In any case, the Organizer is exonerated from liability for the fraudulent participation of third parties and for their bad practices, outside the Organizer, in the promotion and development of the Draw.
The Organizer will not be liable for cases of force majeure as well as for acts that are not directly attributable to it, which could prevent the winner from fully or partially enjoying their prize.
11. Mere participation in the Draw implies full acceptance of these Bases, implying that the participant has read and understood them and that they expressly accept their entire content, without reservations or limitations. The Rules will be permanently available for consultation and printing by all participants on the Organizer's website (https://www.thebicestercollection.com/las-rozas-village/es/legal/gift-card-august). For these purposes, the Organizer reserves, to the extent permitted by law, the right to modify the Bases at any time if the circumstances so require. The modification will be announced and will come into force from the date of its announcement, without the participants being able to make any claim to the Organizer for it.
The Organizer reserves the right to modify or cancel the conditions of this Draw at any time, committing to communicate the new Bases, conditions or definitive cancellation, as the case may be. In particular, if for reasons of force majeure, beyond the control of the Organizer, the Las Rozas Village outlet center had to be closed to the public and therefore the Draw could not be carried out, without the participants being able to make a claim. some to the Organizer.
12. The prize will be awarded to the winner by means of their identification at the Las Rozas Village Customer Service Point, and they must prove their identity by showing the Las Rozas Village staff their DNI, Passport or driving license.
13. The participant acknowledges and accepts that the Organizer makes no guarantees regarding the prize that the winner acquires for this Draw. You also know and accept that the Gift Cards drawn are subject to their own terms and conditions of use that the participant accepts from the moment they receive the prize.
14. In compliance with the provisions of current legislation, if applicable, the Organizer will make the withholding and payment on account corresponding to the Income Tax of Physical Persons to the winner of the prize, and will declare the prizes delivered in the corresponding tax models. The tax repercussions that obtaining the prize has on the winner's taxation will be borne by the latter, so the Organizer will be exempt from any liability.
15. The winners of the Draw accept and authorize that the mention of their name, image and prize obtained may be published on the website and social networks of the Organizer, as well as in any other commercial, advertising or media support that may be used by the Draw. Organizer, in order to inform and make public the result of the Draw carried out. In this sense, the acceptance of the prize by the winners will imply the non-exclusive license of use ofyour image for the purposes set forth above, for any digital support and advertising through the Internet. In addition, the winners undertake to participate, in reasonable terms and in good faith, in subsequent advertising initiatives that the Organizer may request, for which, in each case, the corresponding authorization(s) will be requested and obtained from corresponding use.
16. These Bases are governed by Spanish Law. Failure to comply with any of the rules and regulations established in these Bases by the participant will determine their immediate disqualification and expulsion from the Sweepstakes, with loss of the prize, if applicable.
17. The participants and the Organizer accept that any controversies that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these Bases will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona Capital.
18. Protection of personal data The Organizer will process the data for the purpose of carrying out and managing the Draw, as well as to contact the participant to communicate any event or activity related to it (for example, communicating their condition of winner, erroneous participation, extensions or changes in the conditions), being the treatment necessary and legitimized by the contractual execution derived from their participation in the Draw. This promotion is linked to the Membership Program of Las Rozas Village, so certain personal data may be obtained directly from it without the need to request it from the participant.
The data provided will not be communicated to other parties other than those providers that provide a service to the Organizer, such as the collection of information from the participants, determination of the winner, etc.
The data will be processed by the Organizer while the Draw is still open for participation, as well as during the time necessary to determine the winner. Once all the winners have been notified, the data will be kept for the period necessary to comply with the legal obligations of the Organizer, including those prescription periods for any action derived from the Prize Draw (for example, up to 3 years for any case related with the defense of consumers and users).
The winner expressly accepts that the Organizer mentions him on his social networks as the winner of the Draw.
Each participant has the right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation or portability, which may be exercised by sending a written communication to the Legal Department, La Roca Village, Santa Agnès de Malanyanes, La Roca del Vallès, C.P. 08430 (Barcelona) or to email@example.com, indicating on the envelope or in the title of the email: “Ref: Personal data – Membership Draw June 2022”. Likewise, he may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection if it considers that a treatment has been carried out in contravention of the provisions of these Legal Bases or the applicable regulations.