DAILY PRIZE DRAW OF GIFT CARDS (€500 PER GIFT CARD) FOR MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMME MEMBERS, FOR PURCHASES OF €200 OR MORE AT LAS ROZAS VILLAGE ON THE SAME DAY BETWEEN 16 JANUARY 2023 AND 31 JANUARY 2023
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE APPLICABLE TO MEMBERS WHO PARTICIPATE IN THESE LAS ROZAS VILLAGE PRIZE DRAWS.
The draws would be held daily the day after the purchases are made, between 16 January 2023 and 31 January 2023, and the winners would be notified by e-mail.
- The sponsor is Value Retail Management Spain, S.L.U., with Tax Identification Number B-60689486 (hereinafter the “Sponsor” or “La Roca Village” indistinctly), the company that manages Las Rozas Village, among others. The Sponsor can be contacted at its registered office at La Roca Village, La Roca del Vallès, post code 08430 (Barcelona).
- The Sponsor details below the rules governing the prize draws (the “Draws” and the “Rules,” respectively) aimed exclusively at members of the Las Rozas Village Membership Programme.
- The territorial scope of these prize draws extends to the territory of Spain.
- Membership customers who make purchases on the same day, between 16 January 2023 and 31 January 2023, and scan them, at Las Rozas Village may participate in the Draws.
- The Draws will take place daily between 16 January 2023 and 31 January 2023 and the winners will be notified by e-mail. Participation in the draws is free.
- Prizes that will be awarded:
Several Gift Cards will be offered as prizes (one Gift Card each day between 16 January 2023 and 31 January 2023) to the value of €500 (per Gift Card) for Membership Programme members for purchases made in the same day at Las Rozas Village between 16 January 2023 and 31 January 2023. The prizes are as set out in the preceding paragraph and do not extend to any other item that is not expressly specified therein, enumerating on a non-limitative basis the following exclusions:
- Levies and taxes, including those deriving from the prizes
- In order to participate in the Draws, participants must fulfil all the following conditions:
- Scan purchases on the same day between 16 January 2023 and 31 January 2023 in any of the participating establishments in the Village that have a scanner (excluding restaurant establishments). The following boutiques: Bimba y Lola, Polo Ralph Lauren Men, Polo Ralph Lauren Women, Polo Ralph Lauren Kids and Moncler are excluded from this promotion, and therefore purchases at these boutiques will not be counted for the purposes of this promotion. Unscanned purchases will not be counted under any circumstances.
- Be previously registered as a Member.
- On fulfilling the above conditions, customers will receive an e-mail confirming that their purchases have been recorded correctly and will have to confirm their participation in the draws by responding to the e-mail received. Till receipts do not have to be validated at Concierge Services.
- The draws will take place as follows:
Draws will be held daily between 16 January 2023 and 31 January 2023, once the data relating to customers who have confirmed their participation have been obtained. The winners will be chosen at random through the platform random.org, together with the reserves (one reserve will be selected for each winner). The winners will receive notice at their e-mail addresses confirming that they are the winners of the prize draw, to which they must respond indicating their contact details (first name and surname, address, landline and/or mobile telephone, National Identity Document number and e-mail address) to the address from which the e-mail was received and will be informed by the Sponsor of the place where the prize can be collected. The term in which to reply to the e-mail will be two weeks, and the dates will be explicitly indicated in the e-mail. If no reply is received, the reserve will be notified by e-mail, and will have a new term of one week to reply. If no communication is received from the reserve, the prizes will not be awarded. 9. Deadline for collection of the prizes: The deadline for collecting the prizes at Concierge Services in the Village will be 28 February 2023. After that date, the winners will forfeit the right to the prizes and they will be deemed not awarded, and the winners will not be entitled to any compensation whatsoever in this regard. 10. The following persons are expressly prohibited from participating in the prize draws:
- Those under 18 years old;
- Partners, executives and employees of the Sponsor or of Las Rozas Village or the other group companies that apply the Bicester Village Shopping Collection™ concept, the agencies involved in the promotion, suppliers, direct or indirect collaborators that have participated in preparing it, and the children and direct family members of all the above.
If, for any reason, a person listed in the preceding paragraph becomes the winner, the Sponsor may remove/disqualify the participant in breach of these rules and withdraw/invalidate the corresponding prize due to failure to comply with the requisites for participation. Any attempted fraud may be prosecuted by the Sponsor and for that purpose, it reserves the right to instigate any legal actions that may be available to it.
In any case, the Sponsor is released from liability in respect of any fraudulent participation of third parties or malpractice by them, outside the Sponsor’s control, in the promotion and conduct of the draw.
11. The Sponsor will not be liable in cases of force majeure and acts that are not attributable to it that could prevent the winners from the total or partial enjoyment of their prize.
12. Participation in the Draws implies full acceptance of these Rules, and means that the participant has read and understood and expressly accepts the full contents hereof, without reservation or limitation. The Rules will be permanently available for consultation and printing by all participants on the Sponsor’s website (www.thebicestercollection.com/las-rozas-village/es). For these purposes, the Sponsor reserves the right, as far as permitted by law, to modify the rules at any time if the circumstances so require. The modification will be announced and will come into effect as of the date it is announced, and participants may not make any claim whatsoever against the Sponsor in that regard.
The Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the conditions of these prize draws at any time, and undertakes to communicate the new Rules, conditions or the definitive cancellation, as the case may be. In particular, if as a result of causes of force majeure outside the Sponsor’s control, Las Rozas Village has to be closed to the public and therefore it is not possible to carry out the Draws, participants may not make any claim whatsoever against the Sponsor.
13. The prizes will be handed over to the winners upon identification at Concierge Services in Las Rozas Village, and the winners must provide evidence of their identity by showing the personnel of Las Rozas Village their National Identity Document, passport or driving licence.
14. Participants are aware and accept that the Sponsor does not provide guarantees in relation to the prizes that the winners obtain in these draws. They are also aware and accept that the Gift Cards to be won in the draws are subject to their own terms and conditions of use which the winning participant accepts on receiving the prize.
15. In compliance with the provisions of ruling legislation, if applicable, the Sponsor will apply the corresponding withholding in respect of Personal Income Tax to the winners of the prizes, and will declare the prizes delivered in the corresponding tax forms. Any tax repercussions that obtaining the prizes may have for the winner will be to the winner’s sole account and therefore the Sponsor will be released from any liability in this regard.
16. Winners of the Draws accept and authorize the publication mentioning their name, image and the prize obtained on the Sponsor’s website and social media and on any other commercial or advertising material or media that may be used by the Sponsor in order to report and make public the result of the draws carried out. Winners undertake to participate reasonably in any subsequent advertising initiatives that the Sponsor may request.
17. These rules are governed by Spanish law. Breach by the participant of any of the rules and regulations established in these Rules will lead to his/her immediate disqualification and expulsion from the draws, forfeiting any prizes, as the case may be. 18. The participants and the Sponsor accept that any disputes arising in the interpretation or performance of these Rules will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Barcelona. 19. Personal data protection The Sponsor will process the data for the purposes of carrying out and managing the Draws, and to contact the participant to communicate any fact or activity related thereto (for example, to notify the winner, incorrect participations, extensions or changes in the conditions), such processing being necessary and legally based on the performance of the contract of participation in the Draws. The data provided will not be communicated to any parties other than the suppliers who provide a service to the Sponsor, such as obtaining information on the participants, determining the winners, etc. The data will be processed by Sponsor while the Draws are still open to participation, and during the time necessary to determine the winners. Once all the winners have been communicated, the data will be stored for the time necessary to comply with the Sponsor’s legal obligations, including the statute-barring periods of any action deriving from the Draws. The winners expressly accept that the Sponsor may mention them as the winners of the Draw on its social media. Each participant has the right of access, rectification, erasure, objection, limitation or portability, which may be exercised in writing to the Legal Department, La Roca Village, Santa Agnès de Malanyanes, La Roca del Vallès, post code 08430 (Barcelona) or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, indicating on the envelope areas the subject of the e-mail: “Ref: Personal data – January 2023 Membership Prize Draw”. Furthermore, the participant may submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency if he/she considers that processing has been carried out in breach of the provisions of these legal rules or the applicable legislation.