- First impressions matter! Make sure you arrive on time for the interview and are dressed appropriately
- Make sure both your CV and cover letter are carefully drafted and proofread; they are your passport to the world of The Bicester Collection.
- Think about your motivation, the reasons why you would like to work in the Fidenza Village Management Team or in one of the Village’s boutiques.
- Get ready for the interview; for example, you can have a look at our corporate website and the Fidenza Village social networks. Read articles and interviews to get to know the latest news about us!
- How would you best describe yourself? What are your strengths and areas for development? What is your dream job?
- Most importantly – smile, have fun and enjoy the interview experience, no matter the outcome.